
So, Ryan is usually our family blogger but I actually have a moment to share a random thought.
Today as Kylie and I were watching Curious George I had a profound thought..."If only I could be like the 'Man with the Yellow Hat'!" Ok, before you think I'm crazy listen to my explanation.
For the sympathetic mothers out there who have watched Curious George, you might remember that he is the owner of George (the monkey) who seems to create frustrating circumstances due to his curiosity. Well, as George creates messes and mahem (like children often due...are you seeing the metaphore yet) the "Man with the Yellow Hat" always remains quite calm and patient. He's always coming up with clever ways to deal with George and his messes.
As a mother with two little ones who are often like George the monkey, I wish patience came as easy as wearing a yellow hat! Maybe some day right!
No comments:
Post a Comment