Thursday, September 13, 2007

A little more like 'home'

Our new home is progressing quickly. These photos (sorry for the quality, they were taken from my phone) were taken several days ago. Since then, the finish work and exterior has been completed and they are preping to paint inside and out. In addition, the stair rails were installed and stained and the tile is now complete.



We have been given a tentative close date of Oct 24th ... although, it could go a week either way (early or later). Now that Ryan works just 1.5 miles from our new home, he frequently drops by to check on the progress. It won't be too long before we are moving in! Yeah!




1 comment:

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Hip hip hooray! I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm interested to see the staircase railing too. Post a picture of that when they're finished. It's such a unique aspect of the floor plan. We are excited for you! I think today we'll get an closure date, too.