Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where's Daddy?

Our home has been a bit crazy as of late, as a result of Ryan being called into the Bishopric of our new ward - Daybreak 10th Ward.  Other than myself (Stephanie), Kylie has had the hardest time adjusting to Daddy being away quite often.  

She often comments, 'No Church Meetings' or 'I miss Daddy'.  It became quite obvious from the start that this new assignment was going to be hard on all of us.  In fact, Kylie cried and screamed for Daddy when he was called to sit on the stand.  Thankfully, Grandpa Hobbs was there to watch Abbey while I took Kylie out into the hall to regain her composure.  

We have already been blessed by this great opportunity to serve.  We now know a little more why we felt so strongly to move to Daybreak.    

By the way, this probably means that I'll be responsible for a lot of the blogging...yikes! You'll find that I'm much slower at sharing the latest information so I'll apologize in advance.

1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Great news for your ward. You guys are awesome.