Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bags, Bags & More Bags


Abbey has now discovered every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen.  A recent find was the garbage sacks under the sink.  As you can see, she had a great time pulling out each one (over 40 of them). 

Like most little children, she is very inquisitive, always looking for something new to investigate.  We call her our 'little bear cub', as she is often found in the middle of something she shouldn't be and leaving a mess behind her.  It is a good thing that she is so cute or we would send her to the zoo!

4 comments:

Karen Scoffield said...

So cute! You totally need the cabinet locks that I have...check my blog and search for cabinet locks. I love them. By the way..I emailed you pics.!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Stephanie, I was on a friend of a friends blog and I saw the name Ryan and Stephanie's Hobbs, so I had to check and see if it was you and sure enough! This is Nicole Goggins, we became friends my last semester at BYU and we have lost contact. I tried to email you a while back, but only had BYU email address and it didn't work. I am so glad to have found you and caught up with you family. Your girls are beautiful! Take care and I hope to keep in touch!
our blog address is gogginsfamily.blogspot.com

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Ryan and Stephanie! I was just surfing the net looking for people that might have blogs. I found you guys! I hope all is well. The neighborhood is good. Unfortunately we experienced some very, very bad news yesterday as Ryan Cox was in a motorcycle accident and passed away. I am sorry to bear the bad news. Please keep Katie and the girls in your thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.