So, we are a little slow...but, Abbey had her 1st birthday on March 22nd. We often call Abbey our, "little bear cub" and so we decided to have a bear themed birthday party. Abbey had her own bear cake to devour while everyone else enjoyed "cub"cakes. Pretty creative, huh...ok, so it's a little cheesy. But we had a blast. Thanks to everyone who came. We also celebrated again when Grammy & Bumpa Hansen were in town. Abbey enjoyed another opportunity to eat cake and be messy.
Yes, that would be a whole scoop of icecream in her hands! She looks ok now but if I would have taken a photo only two seconds later you would have seen her screaming.


Abbey enjoying her new toy from Grammy & Bumpa Hansen.






6 comments:
Stephanie your girls are adorable! I found your blog while reading someone elses and it is fun see your cute family!! Talk to you later! Audrey (White) Dye
Steph- your kids are way too cute. I love reading the updates on everyones' blogs since we never get a chance to see or chat with old friends anymore.
Cute bear cake. Your girls are getting so big. I've heard they grow up fast. We are really enjoying our little guy.
Such cute girls. Abbyey is already 1? I can't believe how time flies. Kiss those kids for us.
Natalie
so cute! your girls are sooo cute. Happy 1, that is a really cute cake!
Very cute pictures. And nice cake, too, Stephanie! So, I can't be much of a blogger stalker if y'all don't post something else before another month is over! :)
Post a Comment