Wanting the girls to learn to love the temple, we took a trip to Twin Falls to participate in the Temple Open House. Stephanie's parents have been largely involved with the planning and implementation of the Open House events, as the Temple resides in the stake boundaries of where he serves as Stake President.
When Kylie was asked her favorite part of the temple, she stated "the white room" (celestial room). You could tell that she felt a special feeling there. She didn't want to leave. In fact, none of us wanted to leave. We found ourselves back the next morning going through the temple again.
4 comments:
Wow! I feel like I check and check for updates, always to be disappointed, and then BAM! A whole page of fun stuff to read! That is so cool that Twin Falls has a temple. I read about the Brick Oven and remembered going there with your family, and Ryan came along. If I remember correctly, I think that was the first time Ryan and your family went out together. Do you remember that? How funny. Oh and congrats on 5 years! :)
That's really neat that y'all could go up there and share the temple with your girls, too. I can't wait for our temple here to open for the same reason.
Hello Hobbs family this is Heather Hodges (Box). It is so great to run across your blog. Stephanie I need to give you a call but I misplaced your phone number!! Send me an e-mail if you get a chance hodgheat@gmail.com
I can't wait to hear from you!!
Yea we are glad you found our blog:) Hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you soon!!
AJ and Brekke Searle
Post a Comment