Friday, October 10, 2008

Joy School



I mentioned earlier that Kylie is doing Joy School this year. A few Moms from the neighborhood have joined me & we rotate hosting in our homes. It's been a lot fun! The best part is that I have two hours to spend with just Abbey. Kylie and the kids love to play dress up. Aren't they cute!

5 comments:

Melanie Engen said...

Oh, what cute kids they are! Found your blog and couldn't resist posting a message. Alta loves Kylie, talks about her all the time.

Rush said...

Cute! I'm impressed you have enough dress-up for everyone! I need to get Ellie in a joy school. sigh.

Sarah said...

Yay! I finally found you! Your family is adorable! Keep up the hard work in Joy school. I remember being in it myself and loved it. Good to 'see' you.

Sarah

Anisa said...

Hey, I finally checked out your blog! How fun. I've really enjoyed getting to know you.

Rush said...

I'm going to need more blog posts from you! How else am I going to stalk you now that I can't see you from my window all the time?