Stephanie!!! This is Amber (Wayment)Meredith! Yeah...remember me? :) I found your blog through Audrey White's blog! I can't believe you have two girls! So crazy! They seem like so much fun! They look so much like you too! How are you? Where are you living, what are you up to these days?
We are in Rexburg, Russ is finishing school, I am busy like you chasing after my two kids, Anna-3 1/2, and Carter-almost 18 months! So FUN! I am officially adding you to my blog now and will be your new blog "stalker" he he!
4 comments:
Your girls are so adorable! I love their halloween costumes. you guys are so cute!
Your girls are so adorable! I love their halloween costumes. you guys are so cute!
Crazy video! Hey, Stephanie, btw, I tagged you on my blog.
Stephanie!!! This is Amber (Wayment)Meredith! Yeah...remember me? :) I found your blog through Audrey White's blog! I can't believe you have two girls! So crazy! They seem like so much fun! They look so much like you too! How are you? Where are you living, what are you up to these days?
We are in Rexburg, Russ is finishing school, I am busy like you chasing after my two kids, Anna-3 1/2, and Carter-almost 18 months! So FUN! I am officially adding you to my blog now and will be your new blog "stalker" he he!
Take care!!!
Post a Comment