Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Camping


You can't enjoy summer without camping and the girls are finally old enough to sleep in a tent! Here are some photos of our first family camping trip. We had so much fun! The one negative is that it rained. Clean up was very interesting when we got home but we still had a blast.

We put the girls in the car when it started to rain during set up and this is what we found, the girls sprawled out in the back munching on pop tarts while they watched Snow White. Oh to be a kid again!




Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.


This is when Kylie's caught on fire!

Good Morning sunshine. Kylie eating her cereal.


Waiting for the rain to pass.


This is how we all felt when the trip was over! When we returned home Abbey was fighting me on her nap (as usual) and I didn't have the energy to battle her so she fell asleep on the floor outside her bedroom.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That girl will sleep anywhere! :) I am way impressed that you took your kids camping! Cute pics!

Sarah said...

I can't wait until my boys are old enough to take camping! Lucky you. I bet it was a blast!