We had our ultrasound today and learned that it is most definitely a BOY! I have to admit that I cried for joy. We love our little girls but we're ready for a little different adventure. We both agreed on the name Carter before Kylie was even born but we've obviously had to wait a while...so we finally get to have our Carter! Our due date is May 25th and I am very excited to have a May baby. I've always thought it would be the ideal time to have a baby; I guess we'll find out!
Well, we thought we would share the good news!
10 comments:
Steph, congratulations! How wonderful. Both my girls are May babies - you're right, it's an excellent time for celebrating new life. :-) I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
OH! a sweet little boy.. congrats!
Congratulations!!! I was wondering if you were going to have a baby soon. I'm so excited for you! What a cute boy name. Congrats again!
BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Congrats you guys!! Boys are fun! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of this little guy. Hope you are having a good pregnancy! :)
Congratulations!!!! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had found out. I am so glad you're having a boy! It is a wonderful new adventure. Love your name too. :)
Congrats!! Little boys are so cute! :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited you get to have a little more crazy and a little less drama:)
wow, I'm late. but YAY! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you, boys are quite a different adventure- but you will love it. You are such a cute mom.
May IS the best time to have a baby. You never have to be pregnant during a hot summer, but it's warm when you want to take your newborn out. Plus they are walking by the next summer so you don't have a baby crawling around the playground while you're trying to keep an eye on the others. It'll be great! Congratulations!
Post a Comment