Saturday, March 20, 2010

Going Private

Unfortunately, there are individuals that give technology a bad name. We will soon be changing our blog to a private blog. If you would like to have access, please email us in the next week or two. Leave your email address by commenting to this posting. We have enabled the hide feature for comments, so that your comments (email address) will not be seen by the public.

Until then, please ignore any weird comments from random people that need to find something else better to do.

15 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Add me! :) stephanieevans07@gmail.com
(and I'll add you to mine! :)Sorry I'm such a procrastinator!

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

That is too bad. That is one of the reasons I quit blogging after Debbie had some weird comments as well. You know our address hobber_nobber@yahoo.com.

jen said...

I'd love to still follow your blog! My e-mail is jennifer.l.pratt@gmail.com

Tasha said...

Hey Steph, I would love to keep up with you guys.
thomtash@hotmail.com

Morgan said...

I would love to be able to keep in touch. bepnbob@gmail.com

Thanks Bethany Quigley

Nan and Aaron said...

keep us on the list. nanandchan@gmail

Anisa said...

You can add me.

anisascholes@gmail.com

The Whipples said...

please allow us to continue to follow. life_guard_2002@yahoo.com

Thanks- Can't wait to see pics of little carter when he comes

erica said...

Please add me! :) ericastarr@hotmail.com

Aubrey said...

aubreylee21@gmail.com
Love you guys.

Megan said...

Steph & Ryan,
I would love to continue following your blog, so please include my address :)

Megan Thom-Case

megan_case@hotmail.com

amber-girl said...

Add me on board
russandamber@hotmail.com

and...I am truly debating on whether to go private too....

kristinnryandeboard said...

I still wanna follow the blog :) here's my email address, kristinnryandeboard@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Sierra said...

sierrasjensen@gmail.com :)

The Searle Family said...

Dont forget about us! bcsearle@gmail.com