In a sealing session in the temple last evening, the sealer asked us how many children we had. Stephanie replied, we have three. He then paused for a second and replied, "well, that is a good start." Whether we are blessed with other children or not, we know that he was right, it is a good start.
We are very blessed to have such wonderful children. If only we could keep them little!
 |
| Kylie (4), Abbey (3), and Carter (5m) |
10 comments:
Your little family is adorable!
cute babies!!
cute babies!!
If only we could! I remember the day that it hit me like a ton of bricks that we didn't have babies anymore..then toddlers. Now, the second of my three will be becoming a teenager tomorrow. After next year, I will have to let go of having kids and prepare for teenagers only. I treasure each day and always have. As long as we can look back and know that we have no regrets with how we spent our time with them!
wonderful
cute little children and very adorable.
Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows SQL Server 2005
Awww. They are adorable. I gotta agree, you've got yourself a good start. :)
They are so cute!
Nice photos!
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate
very adorable family blog. thanks for sharing!
Seattle Real Estate
Real Estate
Seattle Home for sale
Frisco Garage Doors
Garages Door Repair Frisco
They certainly grow up quickly don't they! What a lovely lovely photo of your little darlings :)
Post a Comment