Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nursery or Bust!

Well, Ryan is usually our faithful blogger but I thought I would jump in and give it a try. Today, was a huge milestone...it was Kylie's first time going to nursery! We have been anxiously awaiting this day ever since Abbey arrived. Ryan is currently serving in the Young Men's Presidency and so Sunday's can be pretty choatic with his calling and these two little ones.

Ryan had early morning meetings today and so it was up to me to get the three of us out the door and to church by 8:30 AM, yikes! Well, we made it to church 15 min. late, Kylie was missing her shoes, she didn't get a bath, and breakfast was served during sacrament meeting! Oh, well! I was a little worried about sending her to nursery, considering the day had started in a frazzle, but as soon as I set her down she was off to play and she did great the entire time.

Kylie has been looking forward to this for months. In her words, "Kids, toys, fun!"... yes, all of those things were in nursery today...and thank goodness because mom and dad finally heard some portion of church...hooray!

2 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Yeah for Nursery!!! Amen to that. We love it!! Ty loves it too. It is so nice to listen to the speakers and actually hear them!

Ma Hobbs said...

This is a milestone in your life. Getting everyone ready for church in the mornig is very challenging, but to have Kylie in nursery makes it all worth it. At least you can hear 2 out of the 3 meetings. (when you are not in primary) I would love to be a little fly and watch her in nursery. I bet she has a ball.