Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tests, Tests & More Tests

Since Abbey's birth, Stephanie has been experiencing extreme headaches and recently numbness in her face and arms. The headaches were thought to be associated with the delivery, however they have continued (with reduced severity though).

So far, we have visited Urgent Care, two neurologists' offices and several local hospitals to learn anything about what may be the result. New hope was found on Tuesday when we visited with a second neurologist in Salt Lake. Hope that is, that we may be on the right path in finding an answer(s). Two additional vascular tests (Electrocardiogram and a MRV) will take place tomorrow at Cottonwood Hospital. The results should be known sometime next week.

And then what? Tests, tests and more tests. From there we will go in a different direction, focusing on possible inflammatory causes.

For now, we will continue to pray for answers and comfort in knowing that no matter the outcome, everything will be ok.

3 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Steph~ Hang in there babe. I hope that everything works out. We love you and are thinking of you.
Jami

Pat and Anndalyn said...

You'll be in our prayers too Stephanie. We love you!

Ma Hobbs said...

I put your name in the temple on Wednesday and last week too. So the Provo and Mr. Timp have your names. I am here whenever you need me. If you need feel tired, please just call. I can come anytime after 12:00 this week. My prayers are with you both.