Stephanie's brother's family and her sister Shawna came over to the house to celebrate Pioneer Day. The kids spent some time at the Community Splash Park in the afternoon. It was a great option for a very hot day (100+ degrees).
The water fun was followed by a barbeque and of course, fireworks. The fireworks were limited to sparklers and snaps. Shawna was kind enough to capture a few moments.
2 comments:
Wow, I was waiting for an update and I sure got one! That was a lot of fun stuff you guys got to do! I'm sure your girls loved seeing their grandparents. I feel like I can relate a little now that I'm so far from my family. It's HARD! I'm wondering how long it takes for a new house to feel like home. I think your girls are such a perfect mix of you and Ryan. I can't wait to have kids!!
Looks like fun! Thanks for letting Bryce join you. Abby would have, too, except she thought y'all were being BAD for breaking the rules, and she didn't want to be a part of it! haha
Post a Comment