All About Ryan:
1. How did we meet?
We met at Ryan's grandparent's home when they had just finished their mission at temple square. The first thing I noticed was his brilliant blue eyes!
2. How long did we date before we were married?
From first date to our marriage day, I think it was a whopping 5 1/2 months!
3. How long we have been married?
5 1/2 years
4. What's my favorite feature about him?
I have to go with eyes as well.
5. What's my favorite quality about him?
He is always aware of others needs. He is very thoughtful.
6. What's his nickname?
Ry
7. What's his favorite color?
Orange...like the Texas Longhorns color
8. What's his favorite food?
He likes a lot of different foods. He likes fruit pizza and Twix for a dessert/treat.
9. What's his favorite sport?
Basketball and then probably golf. He is very good at both.
10. Who said the L word first?
I don't even remember.
11. First kiss, when & where?
On the Y in Provo. We climbed up there on our 2nd or 3rd date and that's where we kissed.
12. Favorite couple things to do?
Eat out. Work on projects (as long as we are in a good mood, and kids are napping).
13. How many kids?
Kylie Jo & Abbey Lynn
14. Hidden talent?
Clog...Debbie taught them well!
15. Favorite Music?
He likes a lot of different music. Anything we can dance to in the kitchen with Kylie & Abbey. He likes to play his 80's music to tease me sometimes!
16. What I admire most about him?
He is such a hard worker. He always puts in 100% and more.
17. His favorite past time?
Running. He is very good and very fast.
18. Will he read this?
Yes.
You are great Ryan!
2 comments:
That's fun. Great to see you blogging.
I have to say his eyes are very noticeable.
Stephanie-
Wow! Your daughters are so beautiful just like their mom! It has been a really long time but I see that you are so happy! I am so happy for you! I have truly missed you and wondered where you were. JoAnna told me about this page. I would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment