Friday, March 27, 2009

Other Photos and Events

We finally went out and made a snowman...in March! Hasn't the weather been crazy? The snow just keeps coming. Anyway, we worked very hard and the snow was just perfect for rolling and packing. Kylie had a blast but Abbey was grumpy so we had to listen to her whining. I don't know how many times I had to put her gloves back on; I think it really bothered her to be so confined in all the layers. Sadly, our snowman only lasted an hour or so. Ryan teased me of bad engineering...but I thought we did alright considering my helpers are 2 and 3.



We visited Temple Square for family night. These photos were taken from our phones so they're not amazing but it was really fun outing.

This was their first ride on Trax. They loved the experience, even though we only travelled 3 or 4 blocks.

No comments: