We celebrated Abbey's 2nd birthday on the 22nd of March. I can't believe our baby is that big! She insisted on having a Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake for her party. I wasn't about to attempt Strawberry so I just did the hat. Who knew a two year old could be so decisive about a cake! Abbey is such a sweet girl. I feel like she is our ray of sunshine. She is so caring like her dad and she has the biggest heart. We love our Abbey Lynn!
Most of the girl cousins from the Hobbs Family.
3 comments:
The cake turned out really cute!!! Way to go.
What a cute cake! My girls love Strawberry Shortcake too. Every time I ask them about their birthday's they just tell me what kind of cake they want. Maybe it has to do with us being home ec majors :) or maybe it's just a kid thing...
LOVE the hat idea! How cute! I love hearing Abbey say "Strawberry Shortcake"! It makes me laugh every time! :)
Post a Comment